Attorney Mitchell S. Sexner
Attorney Mitchell S. Sexner is the founder and leader of the Illinois legal team at Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC. The experienced lawyers at our firm are dedicated to providing each client the highest level of quality professional legal representation.
Mitchell S. Sexner has been practicing law in the Chicago area for nearly three decades. An Illinois native, Mr. Sexner attended Northwestern University and received his Juris Doctorate degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law. After completing his education, Mr. Sexner served as an Assistant State's Attorney in Illinois. He also served the public through the Department of Motor Vehicles and as a Circuit Court Clerk for the county.
In 1990, Mr. Sexner founded the law firm of Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC. Over the years, the firm has become one of the leading legal advocates for personal injury victims and criminal defense clients in Chicago in the state of Illinois. Mr. Sexner holds an "AV Preeminent" rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the nearly 150 year old nationwide legal services organization. This is the highest rating the organization awards. Mr. Sexner has also been recognized by "Who's Who" in American Law and has appeared on television where he commented on legal matters.
Mitchell S. Sexner is licensed in Illinois and has secured admission to the United States District Courts for Illinois, Hawaii, Texas, and Wisconsin.
Contact us for a free consultation
criminal defense / traffic law at (800) 996-4824
- Assault & Battery
- Bail Bond Violation
- Blood Alcohol Calculator
- Cannabis Possession
- Controlled Substances
- Courtroom Appearance & Etiquette
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- DUI Calculator
- Electronic Monitoring Devices
- Guns & Weapons
- Immigration Criminal Cases
- Insurance Suspensions
- No Valid License
- Petty Offenses, Misdemeanors, & Felonies
- Plea Negotiations
- Police Brutality
- Protective Orders
- Resisting & Obstructing
- Seizure & Forfeiture
- Sentence Violations
- Sex Offenses
- Suspended/ Revoked License
- Restoration of Driving Privileges Following Revocation of Driving Privileges
- Illinois Safety Responsibility Driver's License Suspensions
- Theft, Robbery & Burglary
- Traffic Violations
- What is an Arrest?
- If I Didn't Do It, Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
- When Police Fail to Read Your "Miranda Warnings"
- What Does the Burden of Proof Mean?
- Deferred Prosecutions
- Alternatives to Incarceration
- What is a Mitigation Package?
- Should You Talk to the Police?
- Picking a Jury Trial or Bench Trial
- Can a Victim Drop Charges?
- How Do You Bail Out of Jail?
- Search Warrants and Evidence Suppression
- What is Hearsay?
- The Use of Recorded or Videotaped Conversations
- View All Practice Areas >>