Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation
Free Legal Advice
Call Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC if you need legal advice in cases involving a criminal or traffic violation matter!
Mitch and his experienced legal team will provide you with a free, confidential and no-obligation case evaluation.
Please provide us with your name, a phone number and the best time to call, and an experienced legal professional will contact you.
An attorney client relationship is not established by submitting this initial contact information.
We can also be reached toll free at (800) 996-4824.
Contact us for a free consultation
criminal defense / traffic law at (800) 996-4824
- Assault & Battery
- Bail Bond Violation
- Blood Alcohol Calculator
- Cannabis Possession
- Controlled Substances
- Courtroom Appearance & Etiquette
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- DUI Calculator
- Electronic Monitoring Devices
- Guns & Weapons
- Immigration Criminal Cases
- Insurance Suspensions
- No Valid License
- Open Alcohol
- Petty Offenses, Misdemeanors, & Felonies
- Plea Negotiations
- Police Brutality
- Protective Orders
- Resisting & Obstructing
- Seizure & Forfeiture
- Sentence Violations
- Sex Offenses
- Suspended/ Revoked License
- Restoration of Driving Privileges Following Revocation of Driving Privileges
- Illinois Safety Responsibility Driver's License Suspensions
- Theft, Robbery & Burglary
- Traffic Violations
- What is an Arrest?
- If I Didn't Do It, Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
- When Police Fail to Read Your "Miranda Warnings"
- What Does the Burden of Proof Mean?
- Deferred Prosecutions
- Alternatives to Incarceration
- What is a Mitigation Package?
- Should You Talk to the Police?
- Picking a Jury Trial or Bench Trial
- Can a Victim Drop Charges?
- How Do You Bail Out of Jail?
- Search Warrants and Evidence Suppression
- What is Hearsay?
- The Use of Recorded or Videotaped Conversations
- View All Practice Areas >>