3rd Offender: Penalties For BAC Over .16
If this is your third offense for DUI and your breath, blood or urine results disclosed a Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) over .16, then you are subject to a mandatory minimum of 90 days of imprisonment and a mandatory minimum fine of $2500.
These penalties are in addition to any other penalties that may be imposed by the court or administrative sanctions of the Secretary of State. Please make your next selection above to determine what other penalties may apply to your DUI case.
Contact us for a free consultation
criminal defense / traffic law at (800) 996-4824
DUI Defense Cases
- DUI Overview
- Alcohol Evaluation
- Actual Physical Control
- Blood Alcohol Calculator
- Breath Test
- Courtroom Appearance & Etiquette
- DUI Sentence Calculator
- Field Sobriety Tests
- Miranda Warnings
- Open Alcohol
- Secretary of State Hearings
- Suspended/Revoked License
- Under The Influence Of Cannabis
- Under The Influence Of Drugs
- Why Do I Need a Defense Lawyer?
- View All Practice Areas >>