At Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC, we believe that it is a privilege to help our clients navigate through hard times, whether because of criminal, traffic or injury concerns. We take great satisfaction in the helping our clients. Here are a small handful of the reviews that our satisfied clients have decided to send our way.
Contact us for a free consultation
criminal defense / traffic law at (800) 996-4824
- Assault & Battery
- Bail Bond Violation
- Blood Alcohol Calculator
- Cannabis Possession
- Controlled Substances
- Courtroom Appearance & Etiquette
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- DUI Calculator
- Electronic Monitoring Devices
- Guns & Weapons
- Immigration Criminal Cases
- Insurance Suspensions
- No Valid License
- Petty Offenses, Misdemeanors, & Felonies
- Plea Negotiations
- Police Brutality
- Protective Orders
- Resisting & Obstructing
- Seizure & Forfeiture
- Sentence Violations
- Sex Offenses
- Suspended/ Revoked License
- Restoration of Driving Privileges Following Revocation of Driving Privileges
- Illinois Safety Responsibility Driver's License Suspensions
- Theft, Robbery & Burglary
- Traffic Violations
- What is an Arrest?
- If I Didn't Do It, Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
- When Police Fail to Read Your "Miranda Warnings"
- What Does the Burden of Proof Mean?
- Deferred Prosecutions
- Alternatives to Incarceration
- What is a Mitigation Package?
- Should You Talk to the Police?
- Picking a Jury Trial or Bench Trial
- Can a Victim Drop Charges?
- How Do You Bail Out of Jail?
- Search Warrants and Evidence Suppression
- What is Hearsay?
- The Use of Recorded or Videotaped Conversations
- View All Practice Areas >>