About the Firm
Why should you entrust your case to Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC?
Justice is what drives us.
For over 25 years, the award-winning attorneys of Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC have fought on behalf of clients seeking fairness and justice in their everyday lives. Everyone has a right to be treated fairly. So when you choose to put your confidence in our legal team, we take that responsibility very seriously. We consider it an honor to advocate on your behalf and we will work tirelessly towards the successful result that you desire.
Over the years, we’ve successfully represented more than 20,000 satisfied clients. We strive every day to obtain superior results for our clients and we give our 100% effort to each case. That’s why so many clients trust us and refer their friends and families back to our legal care. We encourage you to read what some of our clients say about us:
Since 1990, our attorneys have collected millions and millions of dollars for our deserving clients and their families. Whether your family has been affected by medical malpractice, work injury or other accident, our compassionate and experienced legal team would like to help you.
Our attorneys have also helped thousands of clients charged with a wide range of criminal and traffic matters from minor cases to the most serious. Every day, our attorneys work hard to help clients avoid jail, prevent conviction and maintain a clean record.
Our legal team is composed of experienced litigation attorneys with years of training and specialized legal skills. We know how to get things done, how to help you reach your goals, and we’ll go the extra mile to help you get there. We pride ourselves on creative solutions. So if you’re looking for the best legal representation available, speak to one of our knowledgeable, compassionate and experienced attorneys.
- Named as member of "National Trial Lawyers Top 100"
- Lifetime member of "Best Attorneys of America"
- Invited for inclusion in "Who’s Who in American Law"
- Selected for "Nation’s Top One Percent" of attorneys
- Awarded highest possible rating of "AV Preeminent"
- Check out our other awards & memberships here.
Discuss your options free of charge. Contact us now.
We know how important your case it to you. We also know that selecting the right attorney is equally important, because the attorney you choose will absolutely affect the outcome of your case.
After all, cases don’t just win themselves. Experienced lawyers with a proven track record of successful results do. But if you can find a legal team also driven by a strong desire to achieve justice for their clients, that’s when you really have the winning combination.
We believe that Mitchell S. Sexner & Associates LLC is that winning team. So call us now without any obligation and discuss your case free of charge. Then see if you agree. Our number is (800) 996-4824.
Contact us for a free consultation
criminal defense / traffic law at (800) 996-4824
- Assault & Battery
- Bail Bond Violation
- Blood Alcohol Calculator
- Cannabis Possession
- Controlled Substances
- Courtroom Appearance & Etiquette
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- DUI Calculator
- Electronic Monitoring Devices
- Guns & Weapons
- Immigration Criminal Cases
- Insurance Suspensions
- No Valid License
- Petty Offenses, Misdemeanors, & Felonies
- Plea Negotiations
- Police Brutality
- Protective Orders
- Resisting & Obstructing
- Seizure & Forfeiture
- Sentence Violations
- Sex Offenses
- Suspended/ Revoked License
- Restoration of Driving Privileges Following Revocation of Driving Privileges
- Illinois Safety Responsibility Driver's License Suspensions
- Theft, Robbery & Burglary
- Traffic Violations
- What is an Arrest?
- If I Didn't Do It, Why Do I Need a Lawyer?
- When Police Fail to Read Your "Miranda Warnings"
- What Does the Burden of Proof Mean?
- Deferred Prosecutions
- Alternatives to Incarceration
- What is a Mitigation Package?
- Should You Talk to the Police?
- Picking a Jury Trial or Bench Trial
- Can a Victim Drop Charges?
- How Do You Bail Out of Jail?
- Search Warrants and Evidence Suppression
- What is Hearsay?
- The Use of Recorded or Videotaped Conversations
- View All Practice Areas >>